“The people of St. Paul the Apostle are called by Jesus Christ to be a people of faith and to reflect His Light in all we do, to put Christ before us, Christ beside us and Christ within us and to share that love of Christ with others.”
This was approved by the Pastoral Council on September 16, 2019.
“Abortions have been legal during the FULL nine months of pregnancy for 49 years in the United States. In memory of our deceased pre-born brothers and sisters in Christ, the Human Concerns Respect Life committee will once again erect a cross display in the narthex beginning on January 20th and ending on January 31st.
Members of the Respect Life Committee will be available to answer any questions you may have. Perhaps you would like to stop by and say a prayer for the little ones.”
Lord, when did we see you hungry…?”
Join other St. Paul the Apostle folks to prepare and assemble the St. Vincent de Paul Community Meal to be served on Tuesday, February 15. Sign up in the Gathering Space February 5 & 6 and 12 & 13 to provide food and/or volunteer. Food donations may be delivered to the St. Paul Canopy Entrance on February 15 from 2:00 till 3:00 pm. Volunteers are needed at a new location, North Point Methodist Church, 3825 Erie St, from 3:30 till 5:30 p.m. Thank you for considering this opportunity to live our faith. Call Pat and Randy Holub 262-664-4094 with any questions.
Wearing a mask to Church is highly recommended!
Please continue to maintain social distancing.
For more information on Fr. Yamid's 15 day Pilgrimage to the Holy Land October 10 to October 24, 2022.
| SPRING ST, MT. PLEASANT, WI | 262-886-0530 | [email protected]
Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m.
(10:00 a.m. Mass often interpreted for the deaf)
Tuesday and Thursday at 8:30 a.m.
Communion Service - Monday at 8:30 a.m.
ST. LOUIS MASS TIMES
Saturdays: 5:30 p.m.
Sundays: 8:00 a.m.
Wednesdays & Friday: 8:30 a.m.
Confessions are heard at St. Paul on 2nd & 4th Saturdays at 2:45 p.m. (unless noted)
Confessions are heard at St. Louis on 1st & 3rd Saturdays after their 5:30 p.m. Mass (unless noted)
Holy Day Masses are at 9:00 a.m. at St. Louis and 6:00 p.m. at St. Paul.
No Vigil Mass is offered.
Our office hours for business purposes, (parishioners and visitors), are
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Other times, please call the office to speak to a staff member
LISTEN TO MASS
Click on the Facebook link for Sunday livestreamed Mass.
Readings for the week of January 23, 2022
- Sunday: Neh 8:2-4a, 5-6, 8-10 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 15 / 1 Cor 12:12-30 or 12:12-14, 27 / Lk 1:1-4; 4:14-21
- Monday: 2 Sm 5:1-7, 10 / Ps 89:20, 21-22, 25-26 / Mk 3:22-30
- Tuesday: Acts 22:3-16 or Acts 9:1-22 / Ps 117: 1bc, 2 / Mk 16:15-18
- Wednesday: 2 Tm 1:1-8 or Ti 1:1-5 / Ps 89:4-5, 27-28, 29-30 / Mk 4:1-20
- Thursday: 2 Sm 7:18-19, 24-29 / Ps 132:1-2, 3-5, 11, 12, 13-14 / Mk 4:21-25
- Friday: 2 Sm 11:1-4a, 5-10a, 13-17 / Ps 51:3-4, 5-6a, 6bcd-7, 10-11 / Mk 4:26-34
- Saturday: 2 Sm 12:1-7a, 10-17 / Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 16-17 / Mk 4:35-41
- Next Sunday: Jer 1:4-5, 17-19 / Ps 71:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 15-17 [cf. 15ab] / 1 Cor 12:31—13:13 or 13:4-13 / Lk 4:21-30
Director of Liturgical Music
Director of Religious Education