“The people of St. Paul the Apostle are called by Jesus Christ to be a people of faith and to reflect His Light in all we do, to put Christ before us, Christ beside us and Christ within us and to share that love of Christ with others.”
This was approved by the Pastoral Council on September 16, 2019.
Registration for Marian Shrine Trip
Registration for Religious ED - click to view
Religious ED Calendar 2022-2023 - click to view
Welcome Back Letter - click to view
The new CDC guidelines state that masks are now a “personal preference, informed by your individual level of risk.”
Racine has removed all mask mandates.
Therefore, this decision is your personal choice. Please know your decision/choice will be respected.
Knights of Columbus/St. Paul & St. Louis
This is a group of men of faith, guided by their belief in God and the Catholic Church, their belief in each other, and their belief in themselves. Being a Knight is more than camaraderie, it is being involved with their community; it is supporting their local Catholic Church, while enhancing their own faith. It is about protecting and enhancing their family life.
For more information please contact the Grand Knight - John Rost - 414-520-6278
| SPRING ST, MT. PLEASANT, WI | 262-886-0530 | [email protected]
Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m.
(10:00 a.m. Mass often interpreted for the deaf)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 8:30 a.m.
Communion Service - Monday at 8:30 a.m.
ST. LOUIS MASS TIMES
Saturdays: 5:30 p.m.
Sundays: 8:00 a.m.
Confessions are heard at St. Paul on 2nd & 4th Saturdays at 2:45 p.m. (unless noted)
Confessions are heard at St. Louis on 1st & 3rd Saturdays after their 5:30 p.m. Mass (unless noted)
Holy Day Masses are at 9:00 a.m. at St. Louis and 6:00 p.m. at St. Paul.
No Vigil Mass is offered.
Our office hours for business purposes, (parishioners and visitors), are
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Other times, please call the office to speak to a staff member
LISTEN TO MASS
Click on the Facebook link for Sunday livestreamed Mass.
- Mar 23 2023 8:30 pm - Adult Choir Practice
- Mar 25 2023 8:00 am - 4 PM MASS
- Mar 26 2023 8:00 am - 10 AM MASS
Readings for the week of March 19, 2023
- Sunday: 1 Sm 16:1b, 6-7, 10-13a / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 (1) / Eph 5:8-14 / Jn 9:1-41 or 9:1, 6-9, 13-17, 34-38
- Monday: 2 Sm 7:4-5a, 12-14a, 16 / Ps 89:2-3, 4-5, 27 and 29 / Rom 4:13, 16-18, 22 / Mt 1:16, 18-21, 24a or Lk 2:41-51a
- Tuesday: Ez 47:1-9, 12 / Ps 46:2-3, 5-6, 8-9 / Jn 5:1-16
- Wednesday: Is 49:8-15 / Ps 145:8-9, 13cd-14, 17-18 / Jn 5:17-30
- Thursday: Ex 32:7-14 / Ps 106:19-20, 21-22, 23 / Jn 5:31-47
- Friday: Wis 2:1a, 12-22 / Ps 34:17-18, 19-20, 21 and 23 / Jn 7:1-2, 10, 25-30
- Saturday: Is 7:10-14; 8:10 / Ps 40:7-8a,8b-9, 10, 11 / Heb 10:4-10 / Lk 1:26-38
- Next Sunday: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 (7) / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45
Fr. Yamid Blanco
Mr. Keith Hansen
Mr. Dale Nees
Director of Liturgical Music
Director of Religious Education