“The people of St. Paul the Apostle are called by Jesus Christ to be a people of faith and to reflect His Light in all we do, to put Christ before us, Christ beside us and Christ within us and to share that love of Christ with others.”
This was approved by the Pastoral Council on September 16, 2019.
Parish Council Elections: Ballot
June 26 & 27
You may print the ballot and return it to the office or email the ballot
to [email protected] or [email protected]
ALL BALLOTS MUST BE SIGNED AND RECIEVED BY
10 AM MONDAY JUNE 28, 2021
UPDATE May 25, 2021
Masks are now optional during Mass
Must be worn to receive Communion.
Please continue to maintain social distancing.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR CONFIRMATION STUDENTS
Talia Arvai, Evan Fallenbeck, Levi Peterson, Emmytt Pettit, Ben Robson,
Jack Schmidtmann, Mya Seitz, Nathan Strickland, Gina Svatek,
Grace Szczerba, Abigail Wagner, Zackary Zikowski
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FIRST COMMUNICANTS
Alexander Van Haertel, Jackson Richard Hirsch,
Mathis Rufus Raines, Michael Arnold Raines,
Tyson Louis, Emma Eve, Charlotte Anne, Nora Josephine, Nolan Christopher,
Hailee Josephine Ruby, Liam Anakin, Jordan Peter, Ariana Lara,
Kairi Grace, Trevor James, Carson Dean, Brayden Daniel, Rachael Elaine,
Avery William, Adeline Rose, Lincoln Andrew, Alexis Ann
We wish to thank Mr. Adrian Schoone, a founding member of this parish, president of Schoone, Leuck, Kelley, Pitts & Pitts law firm, and a major benefector to Marquette University and other Racine churches for his generous gift of $210,068.50. The donation was given with the understanding it will only be used for capital improvements for our church. We are grateful for his timely donation as we address the coming structural needs of the parish. Thank you again for your generous donation and support to St. Paul the Apostle.
~Fr. Yamid Blanco
Congratulations to Fr Yamid
who became a US Citizen last month!
| SPRING ST, MT. PLEASANT, WI | 262-886-0530 | [email protected]
Saturday: 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m.
(10:00 a.m. Mass often interpreted for the deaf)
Tuesday and Thursday at 8:30 a.m.
Communion Service - Monday at 8:30 a.m.
ST. LOUIS MASS TIMES
Saturdays: 5:30 p.m.
Sundays: 8:00 a.m.
Wednesdays & Friday: 8:30 a.m.
Confessions are heard at St. Paul on 2nd & 4th Saturdays at 2:45 p.m. (unless noted)
Confessions are heard at St. Louis on 1st & 3rd Saturdays after their 5:30 p.m. Mass (unless noted)
Holy Day Masses are at 9:00 a.m. at St. Louis and 6:00 p.m. at St. Paul.
No Vigil Mass is offered.
Our office hours for business purposes, (parishioners and visitors), are
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Other times, please call the office to speak to a staff member
LISTEN TO MASS
Click on the Facebook link for Sunday livestreamed Mass.
Readings for the week of June 20, 2021
- Sunday: Jb 38:1, 8-11 / Ps 107:23-24, 25-26, 28-29, 30-31 [1b] / 2 Cor 5:14-17 / Mk 4:35-41
- Monday: Gn 12:1-9 / Ps 33:12-13, 18-19, 20 and 22  / Mt 7:1-5
- Tuesday: Gn 13:2, 5-18 / Ps 15:2-3a, 3bc-4ab, 5 [1b] / Mt 7:6, 12-14
- Wednesday: Gn 15:1-12, 17-18 / Ps 105:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Mt 7:15-20
- Thursday: Vigil: Jer 1:4-10 / Ps 71:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 15, 17 [6b] / 1 Pt 1:8-12 / Lk 1:5-17
- Day: Is 49:1-6 / Ps 139:1-3, 13-14, 14-15 [14a] / Acts 13:22-26 / Lk 1:57-66, 80
- Friday: Gn 17:1, 9-10, 15-22 / Ps 128:1-2, 3, 4-5  / Mt 8:1-4
- Saturday: Gn 18:1-15 / Lk 1:46-47, 48-49, 50 and 53, 54-55 [cf. 54b] / Mt 8:5-17
- Next Sunday: Wis 1:13-15; 2:23-24 / Ps 30:2, 4, 5-6, 11, 12, 13 [2a] / 2 Cor 8:7, 9, 13-15 / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/062821.cfm
- Mk 5: 21-43 or 5:21-24, 35b-43
Director of Religious Education
Director of Liturgical Music